Thursday, April 22, 2010

* Celine Celine Celinne!!!!

Im feeling very happy right now. Just happy, really happy and i'll definitely tell you WHY. But first, i have little tale to tell :)

Well ,you know.. it has been 2 weeks since the immersion ended and i gotta say that, i miss those once-in-a-lifetime times and most of all, i miss Celine Ong Wan Li very much! It would be possible we will never meet again unless she joins the immersion they will be having this JUNE!!! :(
I was thinking of sending her a letter to you know...ask how she was and just keep in touch or something.. (since we both exchange address at Spore) but her address was kinda lost..:(
So, all i had to do was hung my head all 14 days hoping that she will soon sent me a letter or mail.
I just gotta keep waiting...
===============
TOday, when i reached home. Mom was there, with a kinda excited face telling me to go up to my room and check the table where we usually do schoolworks. I was confused at first. Anyhow, i did what was told and well, when i saw what was there waiting for me. I was:
shocked~
surprised~
stunned~
happy~
excited~
touched~

This is the thing that was lying on my table which made me soooo happy. :DD :DD

Oh gosh! i never would have dream about this! excited! W0nder whats inside? Open up!!! :D


Whoa, cant believe it! 2 whole full written pages ! Awesome! i love people who sent long letters with drawings and all! cant wait to read it!
Am going to hang this near my bed so i can wake up with a smile everyday. =)

I felt a brush of happiness while i was reading the letter, she said how much she misses me, yeah i felt the same too :(
After reading for like thrice, i finally noticed the date, thats when i was about to faint..

"Letter To You , Date : 9 April 2010"

cant you believe that?! She wrote this partially after i left her house for the airport apologizing that she couldnt come with me since she had tons of homeworks.
I dont know that a letter from Singapore to Medan will take about 2 weeks to reach!
She must thought that im some snob right now! Oh no!

I GOTTA REPLY HER LETTER ASAPPP!!!


*Began panicking! went in search for a paper at the stationary box and fish out.....Celine's handwritten address!! Hallelujah!

FOUND IT! =D



2 comments:

  1. hey, celine here....gotta tell u smth...i didnt receive any letter from u

    ReplyDelete
  2. well...u shld go creat msn cuz fb got deactivated since my teacher requested or shld i say demanded

    ReplyDelete