Saturday, April 10, 2010

* Letter from the heart..

Dear Celine,

Well, we hadn't been together that long and i dont really know much about you . But by the time i saw you in the school front with your pleasant smile, i lose my nervous feeling and was then eager to be with you. You seem like a nice and funny girl and was i right!
I was more than satisfied with the way you treated me, and even though a lot of times i was shy and barely spoke, you dont look bored or annoyed. Instead you told me, " are you shy? its okay, you dont have to be".
I also want to thank your friends and family. Your friends, they are such nice people! So easy to talk to, so funny, so cheerful and soo caring! They treated us like VIP. Well thats how i felt anyway..., they are like the sign posts at school, making sure we went to the right place . And they dont think about just themselves, i had good memory being with them! Tell them that for me!
And your family, I felt soo comfortable when i am around with your family. It seems like i am at home...! The great care they gave, the time they spent on me, their great comfort, and well just everything! I didnt know that being with you and your family would be such a nice time.
And especially your grandma! She's such a niiceeee lady! Just like my own grandma, really, she treated me like as if im her grandaughter. I really like her. And of course, i will miss you guys so much!

its really sad that we only have the time of 5 days to get to know each other. I hope u will be joining your school immersion on June.

Keep in touch! :D

XOXO,
Selina Irwan ( your buddy)


P.S, she's the cute girl with the "peace " sign over her face! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment