Sunday, May 9, 2010

* HAppy Mothers DAYYY!!

To the worlds best Mom, and thats one and only Tansri Yelinna thats living right here in Medan. Yeah, okay fine, go on and claim that yours is the best etc. I dont care, i know the truth that my mom is the best!

Dear Mom,
Happy Mothers Day! I hope you excuse the reason why i didnt get anything for you, after all, its not easy avoiding you to make something a surprise. Anyhow, if i succeed, it would never had happened, cause i aint got no money. =.='
Im sorry about all the wrong things i've done, the rules i disobeyed , lies i told and all. I know i may not be the perfect daughter you have wished for, but trust me, i have been trying hard to be one, only its kinda hard for me cause see....i am not really PERFECT. No one is.
Sometimes, i might felt that you can be really harsh and strict and all but and sometimes might be mad at you, that hurts your heart i know. If I had ever created a scar in you heart. Sorry, i didnt mean too =(

It took me 11 years to realize that for the tears you shed and the suffers you felt is for our own good. I regretted being such a jerk.
You are just like everything to me Mom, without you, i think i would now be 3 feet under the earth! Whenever i had problems, you had the solution.
Whenever i felt cloudy, you are the sunshine
Whenever i am tore to pieces, you are my glue
Whenever i had bottles of secrets, you are the cups that i can spill on.
Whenever i felt overstressed, you are my stress-reliever oil.

I wonder if i had ever realised about all the even little things you have done for us, if they are as tiny as dandelions, it must be enough to fill up the whole field. Why didnt i realize that before? How could i been so selfish? I think i owe you thousands of thanks, which is what i am doing now. Well, actually, i can make a whole post with only one word thank you, but lets just make it shorter.

Thanks for all the love you have given us, its worth more than golds the richest pig might have. Nothing can replace your love to us.
You are my one and only MOM that no one will ever be like. Be proud of it, never change for anything. Just stick in being my mom forever. As far as i know, no as i ALWAYS know and is definite, you are definitely the best Mom ever~ Love, Selina, the 'perfect' daughter.













No comments:

Post a Comment