Sunday, May 9, 2010

*UGLY BETTY

Holy Glasscaronni. I have such terrible news for myself.
My minus for specs have increased, yes i have know about that before i went for a check up yesterday but i was trying to keep it as a secret, and try to heal them myself. *snorts, yeah right. BUt MOM found out soon enough, thats how MOMs are, they always get in their wayys.
Everytime, we passed Optik Tunggal at SUN plaza, i would try to avoid eye contact with that stupid store, or try to exclaim : " OMG, thats mom look at that store! Lets go there!". Seriously, i hate that place. It made me dizzy , all those shiny glasses hurts my eyes more. No wonder, i always get bad results after the check up.
You know, i have done a pretty great job in avoiding that place, like for 5 months? But i know its never gonna last that long though. Yeah soon enough, yesterday, Dad was heading to the door of the horror booth, hand on the door with Katie happily tagging along. Me, i was frozen , and when i finally understood what EXACTLY was happening. I panicked , backed away an begged Mom to skip my check up. I was like : " PLEASE PLEASE PLEEEEAAAAASEE MOM! LET ME HAVE A CHANCE. JUST THIS ONCE OHHH PLEEEASSEEE.." Eyes were on me. Psychos were staring at me , but its not the time to care. Despite all my defending words and pleas Mom WON.
I barely could read the useless words that i was forced to read , i knew the results. And i have the feeling aiieeee its gonna be bad babe.
Sure enough, guess what? WHAT?! my minus INCREASED by 70! Told ya MOM. I guess God dindt hear my prayerss....aduh.
well, lets press the skip button at the scene where mom was soo dissapointed and shocked and i felt like cryyying. Its a bad bad scene.
But look at the bright side, at least i gonna get a new set of specs. Will be happy to avoid that scratchy, will-fall-immidiately-once-you-bent-down blurr old ones. It toook me hundred tries of specs to finally get the perfect one. Optik Tunggal got little specs ya know!
The glasses rocks. but the person wearing it, is a total GEEK.
She wears braces too. Yeah you know someone, who wears glasses and braces and look horrible. UGLY BETTY. Yeah thats who i am, you are welcome to call me that.
After all, thats a facttt.

Lets see the before and after.

The geek. =.='
aiaiaiiaiaiaiaiaiiaiiiieeeeeeeeeee

Now, that picture is soo cruel to see! Stop looking at it!




No comments:

Post a Comment