Sunday, May 16, 2010

* Sylvanian?

I just noticed that they were really dusty, my Sylvanian Families mini incomplete collections , i hadnt dusted for like 8 months. It was suppose to be a deco in my room which didnt really blend in with the flowery wall paper and all) , but since the 'area' of my room is kinda tight for a room for 2 little girls. Especially if one of the girl is such a messy, dirty, and big. ( HEY, i said 'BIG')
ckckck, not to mention there are still 2 closets, 2 beds, one BIG table for school works, one table between our beds, and a shelf where the Sylvanian thingies are stored. *sigh, my room is such a disaster..
So, mom was just fingering through my abandoned Sylvanian when she noticed that her fingers are turning black and dusty. So thats how the photos of them exist. I dont know why, instead of scolding me or at least nagged me saying that i hadnt took good care of my stuffs properly like i had promised, she dashed for her camera and began carrying those stuffs out from the dusty shelf and dumping it in the table for schoolworks.
Luckily, no spiders living in the house, PHEW, i have encountered one if those long legs one living under the green roofs and trust me, i almost jump 3 feet.
So, here are they. Some of my abandoned collections since they wouldnt fit the table. Okay, i know these arent really good results , according to mom : its too dark in my room.

The floor and background doesnt match, especially the glimpse of my horrible bed sheet.



Outside
Inside, oh yeah, aside from not dusting it. I didnt really put them in order so her's what i present to you. DISASTER MARKET DESTROYED BY A TORNADO.




Some of them have torn and filthy fur.
here's the result when it was flashed.

Well, i dont think i can exactly call them a 'collection', its too little.. dont ya thinkkkk so?





No comments:

Post a Comment