Tuesday, February 2, 2010

* WE cant help it

Wanna know something about the Irwan Sisters? Its just that we NEVER get ALONG and unlike some books who always blame on their sisters on fights when its their fault, i tell you. Its entirely HER who starts the stupid usless arguement, its soooooo annoying that i wish it would stop, i would give anything even my iTouch to curse her to be a nice sister i wished i had.
Some people says, i mean lots of people that is single child and only has brothers have been approaching me saying , " you're really lucky to have a sister." yeah right...im too lucky to be true...bluek.
Yep, i bet if i had a pest brother that bogged me sooo much i would be green with envy with my friends who has sisters while i imagined them sharing secrets, talking about private stuffs and growing, helping each other, sharing....you know, girl to girl talk,,

But do you all sisterless and i hope to have a sister girls know whats behind the sistership???


Like today on the way to school, Katie's feet was pushing the backseat pocket till it was already like a crocodile, i told her nicely ( nicely because mom told me if i spoke nicely to her, she will treat me nicely too after i complained) , " Ce, Mom said you arent allowed to put your feet there again cause Dad will have to sell this car and it cant be sold if the buyers see this worn out-"
That was nice right? then she cut me off.
" are you my boss or something? its up to me if i wanted to put my feet here. Whats your problem?"

" well, you are destroying it..."

" well all we have to do is push it back! there!"

" dad has to sell did car and dont you care about it?"

" what if i dont? am i not allowed?"

" yes you arent allowed"

"i hate you so much!"

" like i loved you"

"hmph!!"

* arguement ends *
see how this goes? see?? SEE??!!! urgh! and sometimes, the innocent little me was even blamed! Life is sooo unfair....grr..

If this look bad for you then you better dont ask for an OLDER SISTER, believe me, we have had worser arguements..



Phui.

No comments:

Post a Comment