Wednesday, March 24, 2010

*Geez..

Well well well..
So, i 'll be bidding everyone a "sayonaraaa" this saturday since i am leaving for S'pore for my immersion trip ya know?? well, it's suppose to be on Sunday Morning but i dont know , it was cancelled to Saturday cos they couldnt get the tickets for Sunday..
Gosh, why order it in this time? Dont they know we have our own plans this Saturday? Like im suppose to go the Mr. Frederick's pool party at Omlandia Resort but i guess its impossible now..
I was really looking forward to the first pool party i've ever been to...
And, to make situation more confusing, i havent started a scratch of packing, yeah not even zipped open my luggage yet thats the reason why..why...today is an absolutely busy day..
No, tomorrow cant be done cause some relatives and friends are coming from other areas for some event call cheng beng. You know, the day where u gotta wake up very very early and have to drive a loooong way to some graveyards and use some dirty towel to wipe our great great grandpa and grandma 's grave to make it clean and then pray for them? well that what me n my cousins usually do. We always have fun and i really love the place, its call the garden adam and eve use to be in the story..whats that? ah " taman eden"
I've been waiting for this CHENG BENG every year but i think this year, i will miss it!
SHEESH!
:(

Welll well well,, today Mom founded out that most of my pjs are alredy old so she took me out to buy some but only found one yellow stripey hush puppies one.

-=--=-=-=-=-=-=-=

So SO SO SO, gotta go now.
Excuse me ladies and gentlemen! see y later!
*zooming off!

mode: *offlined

No comments:

Post a Comment